jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

Credit de Síntesi: BURN AT HOME

Clinic: Hello, St. Paul's clinic.
Júlia: Hello. can I speak to a consulting nurse or doctor , please?

Anna: Hello. It's Dra. Anna. How can .I help you?
Júlia: Hello I'm Júlia Ramió and my sister has just scalded herself. What should we do?

Anna: Ok. Listen.First you should run cold water over the affected area.
Júlia: Ok. For how long?
Anna: For about 10 minutes to cool it down.
Júlia: Right and shall I remove the ring she's wearing?
Anna: Yes. you should.
Júlia: Ok. What else can I do?
Anna: Now you should cover the wound with a sterile bandage to prevent infection and come to the clinic as soon as possible.
Júlia: Ok.Thanks for your advice. We'll follow the instructions and come to the clinic.
Anna: Good job Júlia! See you later.
Júlia: Bye-bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario